Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of our Bay Area residents through integrated and compassionate patient care, education and research.
Dr. Ash Jain has been in practice in the Bay Area for over 20 years. His practice encompasses all areas of cardiovascular medicine, including general medicine, clinical and interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular disease. Dr. Jain is very active in the clinical investigation and use of new devices and technologies. He has introduced many innovative interventional techniques to Washington Hospital as well as other hospitals.
|Dr. Jain’s area of special interest involves introducing the latest management techniques for patients at risk for heart and vascular diseases. He has developed an extensive clinical research program and is involved in multiple new device research technologies. He has served as site principle investigation on over 24 multi-center clinical research trials and has written and presented many abstracts and publications in the field. Additionally, Dr. Jain remains committed to developing community educational programs, and recently completed a lecture series on prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Dr. Jain is committed to making a strong presence and difference in the medical care of the community in which he serves.|
|Selected among the TOP 10% Interventional Cardiologist in the Country & the BEST within 25 miles of Fremont, California.|
|Appointed to the Board of Medical Directors for American Heart Association Western Region.|
Videos by Dr. Jain
Dr. Jain’s Articles:
- Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Undergraduate studies: University of California, Davis
- Medical school: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internal Medicine residency: University of California, Irvine
- Rheumatology fellowship: University of California, Irvine
- Member of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR), Northern California Rheumatology Society (NCRS), and Association of Women In Rheumatology (AWIR)
- Volunteer with various non-profit organizations, such as the Lupus Foundation to provide patient educational seminars; guest lecturer at Stanford University School of Medicine Primary Care Associate Program
- Fluent in Vietnamese, some medical Spanish
- Fremont office Tuesdays and Fridays, Milpitas office Wednesdays
- Arthritis: including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout
- Autoimmune diseases: lupus, scleroderma, myositis, Sjogren syndrome, vasculitis
My goal is to manage and anticipate your unique healthcare needs. As an MDVIP-affiliated doctor, I will partner with you on a personal level to help you achieve the optimal health we all value. We will closely collaborate on what it takes to stay on the path to wellness. You will feel welcomed by the relaxed, individualized attention you will receive from everyone in our office.
Dr. Kalgi Parmar is a podiatric physician and surgeon who specializes in all aspect of Podiatric Medicine and Adult Foot and Ankle surgery. Her training at various hospitals throughout the Bay Area as well as around the nation, specifically at VA Puget Sound Health Care System and Madigan Army Medical Center, has exposed her to a wide range of complex forefoot and rearfoot pathologies, limb salvage, wound care, and surgical and non-surgical treatments for many foot and ankle conditions such as tendinitis, plantar fasciitis, hammer toe deformity, bunion deformity, ankle instability, foot/ankle arthritis, and diabetic foot pathologies, to name a few.
Her compassion for patients and passion about preventative care has led her to volunteer at heath screening events, homeless clinics, and serve many underserved communities throughout the Bay Area. Dr. Kalgi Parmar is also keen on research and continues to expand her skills and knowledge in the field to best serve the needs of Bay Area families. Dr. Kalgi Parmar believes that patients play a crucial role in dictating their own care and treatment. She maintains a high focus on mutual decision-making with her patients by understanding their lifestyle, goals of care, and family situation to best formulate a course of treatment that fits their needs.
In her spare time Dr. Kalgi Parmar enjoys drawing, mentoring, volunteering at BAPS non-profit organization, and spending time with her family.
Undergraduate Education: B.S. in Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior from University of California, Davis
Medical Education: D.P.M. Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from California School of Podiatric Medicine at Samuel Merritt University
DVA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle WA: Foot & Ankle Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
DVA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle WA: Foot & Ankle Reconstructive rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
American Board of Podiatric Medicine, Board Qualified, Podiatric Medicine
Professional Societies & Affiliations:
American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
American Podiatric Medical Association
- Board Certified Internal Medicine
- Dr. Lou has been practicing Internal Medicine in the Bay Area for 13 years.
- Dr. Lou speaks Burmese, Mandarin, and Taiwanese.
- Fremont Office
Dr. Lay Hwa Lou is Board Certified in Internal Medicine. She has been practicing Internal Medicine in the Bay Area for 13 years. She is fluent in Burmese, Mandarin and Taiwanese