Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of our Bay Area residents through integrated and compassionate patient care, education and research.
Dr. Ash Jain has been in practice in the Bay Area for over 20 years. His practice encompasses all areas of cardiovascular medicine, including general medicine, clinical and interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular disease. Dr. Jain is very active in the clinical investigation and use of new devices and technologies. He has introduced many innovative interventional techniques to Washington Hospital as well as other hospitals.
|Dr. Jain’s area of special interest involves introducing the latest management techniques for patients at risk for heart and vascular diseases. He has developed an extensive clinical research program and is involved in multiple new device research technologies. He has served as site principle investigation on over 24 multi-center clinical research trials and has written and presented many abstracts and publications in the field. Additionally, Dr. Jain remains committed to developing community educational programs, and recently completed a lecture series on prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Dr. Jain is committed to making a strong presence and difference in the medical care of the community in which he serves.
|Selected among the TOP 10% Interventional Cardiologist in the Country & the BEST within 25 miles of Fremont, California.
|Appointed to the Board of Medical Directors for American Heart Association Western Region.
Videos by Dr. Jain
Dr. Jain’s Articles:
- Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Undergraduate studies: University of California, Davis
- Medical school: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internal Medicine residency: University of California, Irvine
- Rheumatology fellowship: University of California, Irvine
- Member of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR), Northern California Rheumatology Society (NCRS), and Association of Women In Rheumatology (AWIR)
- Volunteer with various non-profit organizations, such as the Lupus Foundation to provide patient educational seminars; guest lecturer at Stanford University School of Medicine Primary Care Associate Program
- Fluent in Vietnamese, some medical Spanish
- Fremont office Tuesdays and Fridays, Milpitas office Wednesdays
- Arthritis: including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout
- Autoimmune diseases: lupus, scleroderma, myositis, Sjogren syndrome, vasculitis
- Board Certified Internal Medicine
- Dr. Lou has been practicing Internal Medicine in the Bay Area for 13 years.
- Dr. Lou speaks Burmese, Mandarin, and Taiwanese.
- Fremont Office
Dr. Lay Hwa Lou is Board Certified in Internal Medicine. She has been practicing Internal Medicine in the Bay Area for 13 years. She is fluent in Burmese, Mandarin and Taiwanese
Nabil Shafi, MD is one of the most highly trained Cardiologists in the United States. Dr. Nabil Shafi started his medical training on the east coast, completing an Internal Medicine Residency at the University of Connecticut Health Center in Farmington, CT. He then went on to train for two years in advanced cardiac imaging: 1) Cardiac MRI/CT fellowship at St. Francis Hospital in Roslyn, NY and 2) Echocardiography fellowship at the VA Boston Healthcare System, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School, in West Roxbury, MA.
Dr. Nabil Shafi’s goal is to provide every patient with comprehensive, evidence-based cardiovascular care in a compassionate manner. He joined CCCMA in 2017 and is skilled in the latest minimally invasive, catheter-based techniques for the treatment of Coronary, Structural and Peripheral Arterial Disease. Dr. Nabil Shafi currently holds five board certifications- Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography, Cardiac CT and Internal Medicine and is a Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI).
In his free time, Dr. Nabil Shafi enjoys playing competitive tennis, traveling the world and spending time with friends and family.