Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of our Bay Area residents through integrated and compassionate patient care, education and research.
Dr. Ash Jain has been in practice in the Bay Area for over 20 years. His practice encompasses all areas of cardiovascular medicine, including general medicine, clinical and interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular disease. Dr. Jain is very active in the clinical investigation and use of new devices and technologies. He has introduced many innovative interventional techniques to Washington Hospital as well as other hospitals.
|Dr. Jain’s area of special interest involves introducing the latest management techniques for patients at risk for heart and vascular diseases. He has developed an extensive clinical research program and is involved in multiple new device research technologies. He has served as site principle investigation on over 24 multi-center clinical research trials and has written and presented many abstracts and publications in the field. Additionally, Dr. Jain remains committed to developing community educational programs, and recently completed a lecture series on prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Dr. Jain is committed to making a strong presence and difference in the medical care of the community in which he serves.|
|Selected among the TOP 10% Interventional Cardiologist in the Country & the BEST within 25 miles of Fremont, California.|
|Appointed to the Board of Medical Directors for American Heart Association Western Region.|
Videos by Dr. Jain
Dr. Jain’s Articles:
- Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Undergraduate studies: University of California, Davis
- Medical school: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internal Medicine residency: University of California, Irvine
- Rheumatology fellowship: University of California, Irvine
- Member of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR), Northern California Rheumatology Society (NCRS), and Association of Women In Rheumatology (AWIR)
- Volunteer with various non-profit organizations, such as the Lupus Foundation to provide patient educational seminars; guest lecturer at Stanford University School of Medicine Primary Care Associate Program
- Fluent in Vietnamese, some medical Spanish
- Fremont office Tuesdays and Fridays, Milpitas office Wednesdays
- Arthritis: including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout
- Autoimmune diseases: lupus, scleroderma, myositis, Sjogren syndrome, vasculitis
Oncologists diagnose and treat cancers of all types. They use diagnostic tools like biopsies, endoscopies, X-ray and other imaging, nuclear medicine, and blood tests. Cancer surgeons, or surgical oncologists, remove tumors, while medical oncologists treat cancers with chemotherapy. Radiation oncologists use multiple forms of radiation in an effort to eliminate tumors.
Jaisri Maharaj, MD, MSCI, is a board-certified endocrinologist who treats adult patients with diabetes and endocrine conditions. She is accepting new patients at her office in the Wheeling Clinic on 16th Street, Wheeling. Dr. Maharaj received her medical degree from the University of West Indies in Trinidad. She completed her residency in internal medicine at the University of Florida College of Medicine. She then completed a fellowship in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism at the University of Utah where she also earned a master’s degree in clinical investigation. Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the subspecialty board of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Dr. Maharaj is also a member of the American Medical Association and the Endocrine Society.
My goal is to manage and anticipate your unique healthcare needs. As an MDVIP-affiliated doctor, I will partner with you on a personal level to help you achieve the optimal health we all value. We will closely collaborate on what it takes to stay on the path to wellness. You will feel welcomed by the relaxed, individualized attention you will receive from everyone in our office.