Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of our Bay Area residents through integrated and compassionate patient care, education and research.
Dr. Alexander Kopelnik practices in San Leandro, Hayward and Castro Valley offices.
Dr. Alexander Kopelnik is Board certified in Medicine, Cardiology, Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac CT.
Dr. Alexander Kopelnik is fluent in Russian and Hebrew.
Dr. Alexander Kopelnik received his medical degree from Sackler School of Medicine and completed his Internal Medicine residency training and echocardiography fellowship at UCSF. He completed his cardiology fellowship at UCSD.
Dr. Alexander Kopelnik’s clinical interests include diagnosis and treatment of a broad range of cardiovascular disorders using multi-modality approach including surface and transesophageal echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, cardiac CT-angiography and cardiac catheterization.
Dr. Alexander Kopelnik has been actively involved in cardiovascular research. He has authored several book chapters, has had numerous publications and abstracts, and has presented at several international meetings like American Heart Association (AHA) and American College of Cardiology (ACC).
In his free time Dr. Alexander Kopelnik enjoys classical music, biking and spending time with his lovely wife and two beautiful daughters.
Dr. Ash Jain has been in practice in the Bay Area for over 20 years. His practice encompasses all areas of cardiovascular medicine, including general medicine, clinical and interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular disease. Dr. Jain is very active in the clinical investigation and use of new devices and technologies. He has introduced many innovative interventional techniques to Washington Hospital as well as other hospitals.
|Dr. Jain’s area of special interest involves introducing the latest management techniques for patients at risk for heart and vascular diseases. He has developed an extensive clinical research program and is involved in multiple new device research technologies. He has served as site principle investigation on over 24 multi-center clinical research trials and has written and presented many abstracts and publications in the field. Additionally, Dr. Jain remains committed to developing community educational programs, and recently completed a lecture series on prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Dr. Jain is committed to making a strong presence and difference in the medical care of the community in which he serves.|
|Selected among the TOP 10% Interventional Cardiologist in the Country & the BEST within 25 miles of Fremont, California.|
|Appointed to the Board of Medical Directors for American Heart Association Western Region.|
Videos by Dr. Jain
Dr. Jain’s Articles:
- Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Undergraduate studies: University of California, Davis
- Medical school: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internal Medicine residency: University of California, Irvine
- Rheumatology fellowship: University of California, Irvine
- Member of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR), Northern California Rheumatology Society (NCRS), and Association of Women In Rheumatology (AWIR)
- Volunteer with various non-profit organizations, such as the Lupus Foundation to provide patient educational seminars; guest lecturer at Stanford University School of Medicine Primary Care Associate Program
- Fluent in Vietnamese, some medical Spanish
- Fremont office Tuesdays and Fridays, Milpitas office Wednesdays
- Arthritis: including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout
- Autoimmune diseases: lupus, scleroderma, myositis, Sjogren syndrome, vasculitis