Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of our Bay Area residents through integrated and compassionate patient care, education and research.
- General, Interventional – cardiac and peripheral.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional and Nuclear
- Milpitas and Fremont Office
Dr. Ahmed K. Sadiq is an oncologist in Fremont, California and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area. He has been in practice for more than 20 years.
Dr. Ash Jain has been in practice in the Bay Area for over 20 years. His practice encompasses all areas of cardiovascular medicine, including general medicine, clinical and interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular disease. Dr. Jain is very active in the clinical investigation and use of new devices and technologies. He has introduced many innovative interventional techniques to Washington Hospital as well as other hospitals.
|Dr. Jain’s area of special interest involves introducing the latest management techniques for patients at risk for heart and vascular diseases. He has developed an extensive clinical research program and is involved in multiple new device research technologies. He has served as site principle investigation on over 24 multi-center clinical research trials and has written and presented many abstracts and publications in the field. Additionally, Dr. Jain remains committed to developing community educational programs, and recently completed a lecture series on prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Dr. Jain is committed to making a strong presence and difference in the medical care of the community in which he serves.|
|Selected among the TOP 10% Interventional Cardiologist in the Country & the BEST within 25 miles of Fremont, California.|
|Appointed to the Board of Medical Directors for American Heart Association Western Region.|
Videos by Dr. Jain
Dr. Jain’s Articles:
- Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Undergraduate studies: University of California, Davis
- Medical school: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internal Medicine residency: University of California, Irvine
- Rheumatology fellowship: University of California, Irvine
- Member of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR), Northern California Rheumatology Society (NCRS), and Association of Women In Rheumatology (AWIR)
- Volunteer with various non-profit organizations, such as the Lupus Foundation to provide patient educational seminars; guest lecturer at Stanford University School of Medicine Primary Care Associate Program
- Fluent in Vietnamese, some medical Spanish
- Fremont office Tuesdays and Fridays, Milpitas office Wednesdays
- Arthritis: including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout
- Autoimmune diseases: lupus, scleroderma, myositis, Sjogren syndrome, vasculitis
- Dr. Edward Meyer is an endocrinologist in Fremont, California and is affiliated with CCCMA.
- He specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.